Improving the quality of life in the communities we serve is a fundamental goal of Maloney Properties, Inc. (MPI). For over 30 years, we have successfully designed and implemented resident service programs that achieve this goal.
The MPI Personal Care Program is a home based program for individuals ages 22 years and older who currently reside in affordable housing communities.
The goal of this program is to effectively assist you with your every day needs while still maintaining your independence. Services are performed in the comfort of your own home.
Designed Specifically to Meet Your Needs
The MPI Personal Care Program assists you for one hour daily. Personal Care is performed in the comfort of your own home and is consistent, reliable and dependable. The Home Based feature of this program offers added convenience and allows you to maintain your independence and safety.
The Way to Independence with Care
- Do you have active Mass Health Standard Insurance?
- Do you wish to remain independent in your apartment?
- Do you need assistance with personal care tasks?
- Do you feel unsteady or unsafe doing your personal care?
- Are you willing to accept assistance for one hour per day, five to seven days a week?
- Do you have regular check-ups with your doctor?
- In addition to a Personal Care Homemaker; would you like regular visits from a Nurse and Social Worker?
If You Answered Yes to These Questions, Contact Us Today!
Click the link to access the Maloney Properties, Inc. Personal Care Program Brochure.
David Denton, Program Coordinator
Personal Care Program
MPI Resident Services, Inc.
(617) 209-5211 | US Relay #711